With the difficult times during the COVID-19 outbreak, Texas is returning to work. While paying gratitude to the front-liner workers who are doing an amazing job to save lives. The majority of both employers and employees are wondering how to be prepared to return to work (RTW). Although the pandemic is not completely over yet, we must get adapted to this situation as it won’t be business as usual.
Therefore, we would like to share some tips to prepare you for returning to work!
The State of Texas has defined minimum standard health protocols for all businesses. Please be prepared and have a plan returning to work and respect the protocol.
Tips and Guideline:
If you are an employer,
- Screen everyone before they enter the premises, and if anyone shows symptoms, ask them to stay at home.
- Encourage employees to maintain cleanliness and good hygiene. For instance, keeping hands clean by washing with soap and using sanitizers should be emphasized.
- Frequently clean and disinfect regularly used items and areas in the work premises.
- As everyone is coming back after months of staying at home, there may be anxiety issues. Communicate clearly with your employees to avoid any issues.
If you are an employee,
- Avoid large gatherings. Keep at least 6 feet of separation from each other and try to avoid face to face meetings.
- Keep your desk and regularly used items such as your laptop and phones clean.
- While traveling to the workplace, if you are using public transportation, wear a mask, and always keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
We hope these tips will help you to make a better plan for your returning to work.
Stay connected with our team at PMCS Services. Good Luck!